PIP StartUp Innovation Award 2017
We are delighted to announce the Winner of the PIP Start-Up Innovation Award
We are proud to announce that Unmanned Life has been awarded best Start-up Innovation of the Year for its Autonomous Pop-Up Sorting Center Solution by the Postal and Logistics Industry.
Among 11 finalists the judges of our PIP Start-Up Innovation Jury have selected Unmanned Life as its solution corresponded best to the award criteria inovation, value and impact. They described it as a “Game Changer”.
Find out more about our PIP Start-Up Award winner at http://unmanned.life
Post-Expo and the Postal Innovation Platform (PIP) had invited start-ups to present innovative products or solutions with a unique value proposition that may have the potential to change the postal and logistics market or even create a new market. The panel selected the start-ups that then got the opportunity to present their idea, product or solution during the Post-Expo / PIP Innovation Jury at Post Expo 2017 in Geneva, in the afternoon of September 26th.
- Easyship (international shipping solutions / Hong Kong)
- Evertracker (tracking & AI / Germany)
- Kern PackOnTime (packaging solution / CH)
- Linksmart Technologies (security labeling / India)
- Hanhaa / ParceLive (parcel tracking service / UK)
- PimPamPost (crowd sharing delivery / France)
- Shippo (multi-carrier shipping solutions / US)
- ShopRunBack (return solutions / France)
- Smartmile (shared urban delivery solution / NL)
- TwinswHeel (autonomous parcel delivery / France)
- Unmanned Life (autonomous drones / UK)
- Workhorse / Horsefly (autonomous drones / US)
Among those finalists the judges selected the start-up that ranked best and thus received the Start-Up Innovation Award.
The innovation is a new and innovative idea offering an exciting new product or solution. It has identified new, so far unmet customer needs and is able to address those needs.
The innovation has a unique value proposition and differentiates itself from other products or solutions. It has a good cost – benefit ratio and provides a robust business model and market entry strategy. It has a significant value proposition.
It has the capability to change (part of) the market or can even create a new market. The innovation has the capability to impact the way things are done within its area of application in the future (game changer). It will have an impact on the industry, the environment and society.